SainSmart 3D Printer Filament
* SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality ABS/ PLA/ PVA/ HIPS/ PETG/ TPU/ Wood 3D filament with vibrant colors. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
* This filament is always round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, and it comes loaded on a quality spool.
* The quality of the filament is of great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing!
* PVA is a water-soluble synthetic polymer.
* PVA is degradable and dissolves quickly in water.
* It is the perfect filament to use as support material for it’s dissolvable properties.
* Generally, PVA is used in conjunction with PLA not ABS because it adheres well to PLA.The extrusion temperature difference can also be problematic with ABS.
* Importantly, PVA should not be allowed to sit at temperatures higher than 200°C for an extended period of time, known as pyrolysis, it will form jams which are extremely difficult to remove.
* Unlike PLA and ABS, you cannot remove the jam by increasing the temperature.
* Clearing the jam in the nozzle will often require it to be re-drilled or replaced altogether, so be careful!
Compatible 3D Printers:
All FDM 3D Printers
• PIXMA MG5420
• Replicator 2
• Ultimaker 1
• Replicator 2x
• Prusa i3
• Mendel Prusa
• Ultimaker 2
• Leapfrog Creatr
• UP! Plus
• Form 1
• Cube X
• Up! Mini
• Felix 2.0
Let’s See How PVA Support: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCpp6SmvlJo
0.5 KG (approximately 1.10 lbs) Spool
1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
PVA 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 160°C – 180°C (320°F – 356°F)
Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.50″