Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) is a high strength flexible filament. TPU is essentially polyurethane, it belongs to the TPE class of thermoplastics (similar to the stuff NinjaFlex is made of).
In addition to being stronger compared to other flexible materials on the market, we found TPU to be easier to print with, with great layer to layer bonding.
● Specially formulated plastic with increased amount of flexibility, with rigid structure.
● Resistant to oil, grease and abrasions.
● Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones.
● It has many applications including; automotive, power tools, sporting goods, medical devices, drive belts, footwear, inflatable rafts, profile applications, etc.
● TPU is also a popular material found in outer cases of mobile electronic devices, such as mobile phones.
● Material : Rep-Flex TPU – Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
● Color: Black
● shore hardness: 95A
● Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool Weight Total, Net Weight 0.8 KG
● Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
● Roundness: 1.75mm (+/- 0.03mm)
● Recommended extruder temperature: 210 – 230°C
● Recommended platform temperature: 30 – 40°C
1x SainSmart 1.75mm Flexible(TPU) Series Filament for 3D Printers RepRap
High strength but flexible. TPU is essentially polyurethane, it belongs to the TPE class of thermoplastics.
Resistant to oil, grease and abrasions.
Widely used in many applications. Such as power tools, sporting goods, medical devices, drive belts etc.
Suitable for common 3D printers in the market. In the size of 1.75mm, SainSmart TPU works with most of the 3D printers.