E3D Lite6 Full Kit – 1.75mm Universal (Direct) (24v). The package contains the following parts:
- 1 x Stainless Heatsink (Contains brass embedded bowden coupling ring pre-fitted in top)
- 1 x Aluminium Heater Block
- 1 x Brass Nozzle (0.4mm)
- 1 x 100K Semitec NTC thermistor
- 1 x 24V Heater Cartridge
- 1 x 24v 30x30x10mm fan
- 1 x High Temperature Fiberglass Wire – for Thermistor (150mm)
- 2 x 0.75mm Ferrules – for Solder-Free Wire Joins
- 4 x Plastfast30 3.0 x 16 screws to attach the fan to the fan duct
- 1 x M3x3 socket dome screw and M3 washer to clamp thermistor
- 1 x M3x10 socket dome screw to clamp the heater block around the heater cartridge
- 1 x Fan Duct (Injection Moulded Red Transparent Polycarbonate)
- 1 x Small Black Plastic Collet (For securing PTFE tubing into embedded bowden coupling installed in heatsink)
- 800mm of appropriately sized PTFE tubing.
- 1 x Screw in Coupler for extruder end of tubing.
Please check the manufacturer’s website for assembly instructions and detailed technical information.
E3D Lite 6 hotend 0.4mm nozzle for 1.75mm filament (with Bowden add-on) (24V).
“Mostly Metal” design with PTFE liner for exceptional reliability and servability.
Use up to 240C for standard materials, such as ABS and PLA.
Original E3D package. Assembly instruction available on E3D website.
Fast free shipping from 3DMakerWorld (Continental US)