wondering about a new printer thats on kickstarter

Home Forums News and Events 3D Printing News wondering about a new printer thats on kickstarter

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Richard Bynum 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Richard Bynum
    Participant

Hey guys, there are so many new 3d printers on Facebook. On the posts I’ve come across on FB, of new companies advertising their new printers, it’s almost like people are there to troll. Its became ugly in a few of them. One of the companies even claimed other companies are trolling their posts to knock them down some. Have any of you seen it? Cubibot has got the worst of it from people. I like the look and the abilities of it. Yes it’s small and new but it looks perfect for small-scale printing and building. What do you think?

Pavel
    Participant

http://3dtoday.ru/upload/main/871/871095699534c28246ca9e3c6736bdc0.png

Richard Bynum
    Participant

Yes! I’ve bought one and can’t wait!! Well, I actually got it for my nieces and nephew to have some fun when they come over too…I figured it would be a perfect size and (hopefully) trouble free for all of us. It’ll be a while before it arrives. UGH!

Tom Baxter
    Participant

I get really excited about the 3D printers on crowd funding sites. But I have heard so many stories about people getting burned that I am afraid to donate. Hopefully I start to hear more of these startups delivering product.

Richard Bynum
    Participant

Your right Tom! I’ve heard those stories too! And there has been a lot of arguments on Facebook about companies out to draw in money but knowing they will not be sending a product out! You don’t know who to really trust! And now it seems that some small companies are/were sending out trolls to bash their competition. And that starts making it hard to believe what a company says about their printers! Just a little seed of dought planted in someone’s head can cause them to distrust their own judgment! But I took the leap because the price (at that time) was too good to pass up! Fingers crossed!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.