What's happened to everyone?

• Posted In: Open talk

• Participant

Hello, I was wondering what’s happened to everyone? Has everyone left? It’s like a ghost town.

• Participant

Is there another specific forum all the knowledgeable ppl went to? Is there anyone wondering if they won the 3D printer?

• Participant

Hey Richard. I find that a lot of conversations tend to happen in the comment sections of articles. I’m guilty of doing that as well. I wonder if there is a way to link articles to forum posts so related conversations are grouped better?

• Participant

Still reading and still hopeful on the upcoming drawing for the printer. Though to be honest not the main driving force to me coming back to keep reading, would be nice to win though. Sorry I can’t fill the void of knowledge ppl for ya Richard as I’m just starting out and reading away.

• Participant

Thanks for the feedback. I guess I didn’t click the button that gives me a notification when someone responds to my post. I would LOVE to see this website grow! They have some great giveaways but I guess a lot of people just don’t know about them. I’m glad you guys are around and being active! Good luck in the giveaway!!

• Participant

It is slow everywhere even the Rep Rap forum. Either people have lost that thrill of 3d printing or the dummies gave up or they became geeks and ghurus.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.