New guy no 3D printer

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Pavel 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Richard Bynum
    Richard Bynum
    Participant

Hey guys, I’m new here. Don’t have a 3D printer. Haven’t even got to see one in real life but have been reading all about them! I might end up asking dumb questions but I’m learning..haha. I love the idea of being able to create the things we come up with! And being able to fix things with “one off” parts!

Pavel
    Participant

A 3D printer is a good hobby.

Richard Bynum
    Participant

It sounds and (by the videos) looks like a wonderful hobby. I’ve been pouring myself into the articles and info and am ready to start doing more! And a hobby is something I truly need (mentally and physically!)

Profile photo of Richard Jones
    Richard Jones
    Participant

Hello Everyone, I am new to this discussion forum. I hope it would be great to participate in the discussions. It will help me improve my knowledge and skills. Thanks

Profile photo of Jared Heifetz
    Jared Heifetz
    Participant

Hi all, got quickly hooked onto 3D printing after I started taking my son to a nearby library that allowed me to use their Ultimakers for free. Since then, I have been going once a week for almost a year learning and printing. I recently ordered my own Prusa MK2 and hope to get it the end of the month. Took me a while to save but I know it is going to be worth the wait! 🙂

Richard Bynum
    Participant

I wish our library had a 3D printer we could use! That sounds awesome! They are getting big and soon will be everywhere! I can only imagine the advances they will have 5-7 years from now!

Pavel
    Participant

And where is the epoxy resin?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.