Search

Mccree Peacekeeper Modelling and printing

3D Printer Chat – Join us to get the latest news! Forums Designers 3D modeling Mccree Peacekeeper Modelling and printing

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anthony 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Anthony
    Participant

Hi

Just wanted to share a project I’ve been working on. I designed the Mccree Peacekeeper from a 2D image in PTC Creo 3.0 and have just finished printing the first complete model with adjustments from the prototype. The cylinder is full functional and the is mounted using a 623zz flanged bearing and the hammer is spring loaded with a semi-circular extrusion that engages with the holes for the bullets in the cylinder.

I’ve attached a few images below and have a Youtube video with the prototype.

If you guys want to know more how I designed it or printing settings etc. Let me know!

Planning to do D.va’s gun (another Overwatch character). Hopefully will be selling them for Hal-con.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR27CaENikAKN2LJC35OQNA

Image below is complete except need to attach a few of the decorative pieces!Final Design

Anthony
    Participant

Prototype on the right with the new parts on the left. Prototype is natural PETG painted with spray paint. New parts are PLA (grey and black)

Prototype and new parts

Anthony
    Participant

Revolver with the cylinder pivoted out

Revolver with the cylinder pivoted out

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •