Introducing myself for the filament now

• Posted In: Introduce yourself

• Participant

I’m Adam Davis. I am interested enough in 3d printing to spend 5 hours today to try and enter for a printer, I’m almost done with the entry, but I now have to do the complete Filament giveaway to complete the printer giveaway. Want an introduction: I’m wanting to 3d print. I didn’t realize this was going to turn out to be such the big deal it is.

• Participant

Hey Adam, If you don’t want the filament you only have to enter it one time to get the 10 points. You don’t have to keep going back to it and entering. Most of those entries are a one-time thing. Gald your here and entering for the 3D printer. I don’t think a lot of people know about it because it would be packed full of people! If you don’t win this time I think they have one every month so if you’re really interested in it you should keep entering it and you’ll have a great chance to win! I’m relatively new to 3D printing but I’ve been reading the articles in here and have learned A LOT! It’s not as difficult as I thought it was going to be. And if you come across any problems there’s a crazy amount of communities on social media to help. Stay around and keep entering the giveaways and maybe you’ll get lucky!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.