•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Darius 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

3AM Productions
    Participant

I’m that guy that would rather turn a wrench and bust his knuckles instead of paying 2 extra bucks to have someone else change his oil. If you have a DIY idea or just what to know what i’m building keep an eye out for my posts. at the very least you should get a laugh at my expense when I land myself in the hospital again.

Tony Davies
    Participant

Love it , My reaction is – you want to buy a what!!!! – nah whatever it is I can make one of those , and if you have anything that does not work – I can always fix it.

Been an engineer , programmer , worked on production lines ,big blue chip companies in Europe- now sort of semi retired ,helping a few guys run a maker space and my own little online business.

Now trying to get to grips with FreeCAD….

And based in the UK

Daniel F
    Keymaster

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="302"]3d printer salut 3d printer salut[/caption]

Im that guy that pays someone to do my dirty work… 😉

Darius
    Participant

haha, oh dear. well i like your style, but i hope you don’t end up in the hospital! looking forward to seeing your creations.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •