Hello from London!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tom Stevenson Tom Stevenson 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tom Stevenson
    Tom Stevenson
    Participant

Hi everyone…

Just thought I take the time to introduce myself.

I’m a professional writer who’s relatively new to the world of 3D printing. I started my current role back in January and have really enjoyed exploring this technology and getting to speak to people who’re doing really cool, innovative stuff with 3D printing.

Outside of work, I’m an occasional musician and roleplayer/tabletop gamer (so I’ve spent a lot of time looking at ways to print custom parts for my miniatures!). Professionally, I’m interested in industrial printing and how the tech is being applied successfully in different industries, but from a personal POV, I’m really interested in desktop printing and would dearly love an affordable SLS machine to play with one day.

If you’re interested in what I do day-to-day, I write the blog over at RP Platform (https://rpplatform.com/blog/).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and finding out more about what you’re doing with your 3D printers. If anyone’s got an interesting project on the go, do feel free to drop me a line!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.