Hello from Leicester, UK

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Neal Sullivan Neal Sullivan 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Neal Sullivan
    Neal Sullivan
    Participant

Hello!! 🙂

My my, I’ve had such a fun couple of weeks I am happy to have my I3 working to my orders and making bits on demand!!

I come from an engineering background, ran educational IT for a while and now develop lighting systems at home… I have a deep knowledge of PIC and Vero-board, as well as .NET and Windows.. And a bit of unix and paint and Office etc!

But I do like fun, trying to make every task fun is my fun… A bit of stand-up comedy and karaoke too!! 🙂 And I’m the best yo-yo-ist you’ve ever known… And I make them on my lathe…
    The second proper print I did from my MK2 was a fidget-spinner I photocopier scanned and processed.. I’m a dab-hand with Ricoh Copiers too

I can see potential in model making, 3d design, life in general..
    I’ve had a temporal lobe removed, a lobe resection in fact, so I am a bit weird. But even though I’ve been through months of pain and a change in personality, that was still funnier than me!! 😛

Got to the end? I felt like it, but now I’ve got something creative I can be doing…! I’ll make some yo-yo!
    NEAL 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.