Reply To: wondering about a new printer thats on kickstarter

Home Forums News and Events 3D Printing News wondering about a new printer thats on kickstarter Reply To: wondering about a new printer thats on kickstarter

Participant

Well, I can admit when I am wrong and I was VERY wrong! Sorry Andrew, I guess I am naive 🙁 3D PrinterChat just posted a new article on the dangers of crowdfunding websites and it was a big kick in the face for me! I only paid attention to getting our money back if the project wasn’t 100% funded. I thought there would be no problems if the project got fully funded, but if it does then there is no safety net for the backers! They DO NOT have to pay any money back if they don’t follow through with what they claimed! That needs to be changed somehow! Im so sorry for giving you the wrong info Andy! I’m sure you probably already know all this by now. I got so excited by the pics and videos and went in with blinders on. I’m worried my money will have no return now. I’ve chalked it up to, “live and learn.” It hurt my wallet but there’s still hope..But..Right now it’s only hope. I think I’m out of the Kickstarter thing from now on.