Reply To: wondering about a new printer thats on kickstarter

Home Forums News and Events 3D Printing News wondering about a new printer thats on kickstarter Reply To: wondering about a new printer thats on kickstarter

Participant

OK Andrew, slack off the “am I promoting or am I naive?” NO to both! After seeing Mooz on the web for so long and seeing it work I’m pretty sure it will be shipped out to backers! As for the Cubibot, I only said I was confident in it and I backed it. I didn’t give the same assurance as I did the Mooz even though I’ve talked to the owner a few times. I am NOT naive. But Geeez, come on, the Mooz has leaped over all the common sense tests when it comes to them having a product that’s ready to come to market. It’s more than someone just putting a “fly-by-night” project on Kickstarter to steal money from people. And as I said in my comments in this thread, “I’ve never backed anything on Kickstarter before”, so I’m sure he knows to re-check what I said. I even gave the link to Kickstarter for him to see for himself. Don’t cut down people if your here to help. And your input on the dangers of Kickstarter is appreciated. But don’t try to start an argument by making smart remarks.