Reply To: Hi from geogia, usa

Home Forums Community Introduce yourself Hi from geogia, usa Reply To: Hi from geogia, usa

Richard Bynum
Participant

Nice to meet you! I’m Richard from Alabama…Sounds like you’ve been hard at work setting that up! I don’t have a printer but have designed a few things on CAD and sent one in about a week ago to be printed. Can’t wait to have it sent to me! I’ve been interested in 3D printing for a little over a year now…I bought a small 3D printer on Kickstarter a while back but it will take some time for it to be shipped out…I hope!!! It’s the Cubibot…It’s small but it’s a great little worker from what I’ve been reading. Money has kept me from buying a bigger one for now. But I’m sure I’ll be happy with this one for now. I don’t think there’s much activity on this forum so don’t be surprised if you post a question and not get an answer right off. It’s been a ghost town for a couple of months and I’ve been asking around in here what happened to everyone…But never get an answer. Hopefully, things will pick up with the new contest going on!