Reply To: Has your printer cause a fire?

Home Forums General Reviews and experiences Your experiences Has your printer cause a fire? Reply To: Has your printer cause a fire?

Participant

Thanks, but I’m not sure if it’s just me or if everybody has left the forum?. I’m hoping I’m not a pariah in here because I’m new and wanting to win the 3D printer. It seems nobody responds to my posts so I’m kind of afraid I’m messing up the group. I hope not. I’m truly addicted to everything that involves 3D printing and not a random person just wanting a printer because it’s a fad. I’m paralyzed from my belly down and have been searching for a hobby I can do for over 5 years. I’ve read and read and even read some more about 3D printing and am ready for the “real thing” now! I’m physically able to do this and I have a deap interest in it! I would love to be part of a group with the same desire for it. I would love new friends to share my interest with. I understand what it’s like to have new comers busting in a group and making it less fun but I have the best intentions eventhough I would love to win the printer. Sorry for the long emotional post..It’s early morning and my brain isn’t fully 100% yet..haha. Thanks for reading and understanding my concern. Sometimes I worry about things to much and this may be one of those times.