- Summer 2020 finds most, if not all, US conferences have either been canceled, postponed or virtual. Here is a list of the US conferences and there current status.
- 2020 ASEE Conference, June 22 – 26, 2020, Event will be Virtual this Year
- AMUG March 14-18, 2021, in Chicago, Illinois
- Rapid + tct April 26-29, 2021, in McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois
- 2020 Midwest RepRap Festival, Postponed until later this year, Goshen, Indiana
- 2020 East Coast RepRap Festival, October 10 & 12 2020, Event will be Virtual this Year
- Maker Faire, May 23, 2020, Event was Virtual this Year
- After an extensive search of the Internet, I found that most all of the overseas conferences are still occurring. There are a few local Maker Faires occurring in the few states which or not practicing social distancing. Until this situation has ended it is still not recommend to attend such events.So, until next year 2021 conferences will not be back to the normal in person events with a vender floors.
Please support what we do have this year with these virtual conferences, so we can make 2021 a better year!
Stay home and be safe.
Julie Jolly 51 posts 6 comments
A former member of the Geek Squad with a BS in Computer Science, I have had an interest in computers as long as I can remember and currently own and operate five 3D printers for the past two years.