Burned Room

Rate this post

The burned room of Claudio Sampaio.

A room where a 3D printer left unattended caught on fire due to a temperature sensor malfunction or misplacement.

Profile photo of Dragon 3D impressoras e serviços

Written by 

Technician in mechanical machining, machine designer and materials engineering student. Enthusiast for 3d print since 2011, when I started the study about it. A year later had a Prusa Mendel v2 starting to print. Today I have two printers working, building other two (for friends) and waiting more to come.

Leave a Comment